Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners

The Group Dedicated to Japanese Cars and Their Owners/Enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

Number of posts : 97
Drives : EK9
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008   Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Just noticed on the santa pod website a run what you brung event being held this friday, if i'm not working i may well go along to put a few runs in, should be nice and quiet bar some serious motors hopefully, maybe some tuners testing out cars etc. If anyone else isn't working and fancies a day out feel free to meet up and come along. I'll probably confirm by wednesday.

Theres also a public RWYB day on the day after, Saturday 16th.

Cheers, Tim

tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.JCEO.co.uk
craig
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
craig

Number of posts : 37
Drives : Diesel Punto :)
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008   Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:16 am

i hate work Sad
Back to top Go down
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

Number of posts : 97
Drives : EK9
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008   Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 am

Just checked prices on this, turns out the Peak Performance Test and Tune days (which this is) are £12 entry and £60 for unlimited runs Crying or Very sad and even booking in advance it will be a total of £60 for entry and unlimited runs.

So i don't think i'll run at this, but may still go if anyone else is as there may be some tuners there. Or if more people fancy it and can make it, i may attend the Saturday RWYB which is £10 entry and £20 unlimited runs. The only downside to the Saturday is there may be a fair few in attendance, in my old civic i still managed 3 runs in just a morning really as the rain came in the afternoon, so not too bad.

Let me know your thoughts anybody that may be able to go Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.JCEO.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008   Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Santa Pod RWYB Fri 15th August 2008
Page 1 of 1