Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners

The Group Dedicated to Japanese Cars and Their Owners/Enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

Number of posts : 97
Drives : EK9
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Anyone got this?

Me and rich have been doing some online play together, synchronising when we click start to ensure were in the same race, real good fun and we usually place well.

If anyone else has got it let me kno and i'll add u on msn so we can have a few races!

Also any feedback on the game itself welcome. The full game should be good. Graphics and detail is the best part of the game at the mo in my opinion, especially on a full HD TV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JCEO.co.uk
blitz
blitz

Number of posts : 17
Drives : Integra Type R
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:39 am

game is shite online
Back to top Go down
craig
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
craig

Number of posts : 37
Drives : Diesel Punto :)
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:42 pm

when the game first came out, the online play was pretty tommy tank. It's improved a lot with the updates but still quite jerkey. COD4 FTW!
Back to top Go down
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

Number of posts : 97
Drives : EK9
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 pm

cool when you're good at it though and easy money from wins when theres a load of idiots in the race. yeah its jerky sometimes but its not all that bad now, and you do get people trying to barge you, just gota give as good as you get, or rise above it and drive some good laps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JCEO.co.uk
Rich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rich

Number of posts : 66
Drives : Soon to be my minted out Civic Project
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:44 pm

we find if you can anticipate what their gonna do and get out front you'll be alright and can have some good action. me and timi have had some close one on one races out front .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue : PS3
Page 1 of 1