Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners

The Group Dedicated to Japanese Cars and Their Owners/Enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

Number of posts : 97
Drives : EK9
Registration date : 2008-07-29

The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List Empty
PostSubject: The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List   The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 pm

We have the opportunity to do a Curborough Track afternoon on 1st November 2008. If we get a full complement of 35 members (max. allowed for a club afternoon at curborough) then it can go ahead at a cost of £22 per car with unlimited drivers. It is expected that you will get a total of four double laps per car in that afternoon which will run from around 12pm - 4.30pm... followed by a bowling green dinner (at your own expense)! If we do not get enough members to make it viable this time round, we are most certainly organising a day for next spring/summer which i anticipate will hit max. capacity very quickly.

Curborough 1st November OFFICIAL attendance list (subject to at least 30 members attending @ £25 per car, £22 per car if we get 35):

1. Timi
2. Doug

Copy and paste the above list, adding yourself at the number below the previous if you KNOW you can and will attend the event providing entry number conditions are met.

Thanks,

Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.JCEO.co.uk
craig
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
craig

Number of posts : 37
Drives : Diesel Punto :)
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List   The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm

1. Timi
2. Doug
3. Craig
Back to top Go down
Rich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rich

Number of posts : 66
Drives : Soon to be my minted out Civic Project
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List   The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 am

depends on status of car mate, if i can get on it soon and get the engine and that i'll be there.

So,

1. Timi
2. Doug
3. Craig
4. Rich (possibly)

whats the latest it can be confirmed?
Back to top Go down
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

Number of posts : 97
Drives : EK9
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List   The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:54 am

latest really is prob end of sept, hopefully the 1st Nov will still be available at that point.

Leave it as a possible for now, get goin on it, wana come n help u once it starts comin 2gether. will be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JCEO.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List   The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List Empty

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL Nov 1st Curborough Attendance List
Page 1 of 1