Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Japanese Car Enthusiasts and Owners

The Group Dedicated to Japanese Cars and Their Owners/Enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

Number of posts : 97
Drives : EK9
Registration date : 2008-07-29

The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:06 am

OK this is a story from over a year ago at my old uni, Rich from this site also went to that uni and was at the centre of the story!

Me, Rich and another mate of ours Andy were in the Workshop doing all our work of course... but Andy went outside on the phone, visible through a pane of glass in a wooden door. Rich decided it would be funny to bare his arse cheeks and show Andy his junk. Andy had a look (loved it) and then saw the Workshop Technician 'Stewwaattt' (Stewart but Welsh as we were in Wrexham). Stewat was walking towards the door to enter the workshop, the door Rich's junk was presently being displayed at. Andy purposely didn't let on that Stewat was coming, the first Rich knew of it was when he came up to the door in an attempt to open it only to see a white ass pressed against the glass. Andy and myself were in bits laughing, Rich promptly put away his booty rather embarrassed.

All Stewat could say to Rich as he walked in was.....

WODADIK!!! (in a bit of a Welsh accent) Laughing

We pissed ourselves further!

The saying has stuck with us ever since and has passed onto our circles of friends and is spreading fast. So when you see an act of stupidy, humiliation or embarrassment (or a bit more serious if someone is just talking shite or being a cock)..... give them a good old WODADIK!

Dont forget to post up your WODADIK stories here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JCEO.co.uk
craig
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
craig

Number of posts : 37
Drives : Diesel Punto :)
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 am

I fell down a kerb in Lichfield town center and recieved an extremely prompt 'WODADIK' from Tim. Not the greatest wodadik story ever, but possibly the promptest one i have ever heard. Well done Tim.. you c***!
Back to top Go down
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 am

HAHA...

Cheers Mate Very Happy

wodadik
Back to top Go down
Rich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rich

Number of posts : 66
Drives : Soon to be my minted out Civic Project

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:16 am

Was well worth the embarassment for the saying if you ask me.

I've got one anyway. We went away to Lloret de Mar for a football tour with college (well a few times) one year we went and had a pretty messy night one night as ya dooo. After getting back to the hotel we were relaxing in one room when good ol pete decided he wanted to go back to go sleep. So off he went, then an hour or so later we all headed back to our room to get some sleep but as we went in we found pete asleep on the toilet with his pants around his ankles and his "Junk" hanging out. Not only this but in his semi conscious state he was being a bit sick and trying to spit through the gap out front (you know the one) this wasnt going very well as i think you'll realise by the simple but appropriate name we call him now, SPIT NOB.

There is still a video in circulation of petes unfortunate happening.

I think he does deserve a good old WODADICK (welsh accent of course)
Back to top Go down
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 am

lol nice... as long as the WODADIK in this instance isnt referring to his (possibly) superior male genetalia.

I've just thought of some instances where its so nearly come out, but i just cant as it would be unethical and even more embarrassing for those involved!

In our gym theres 3 benches in a row across the weights room part. You adjust the benches by pulling out a sprung slider pin and moving the back of the bench to create a flat surface or an angle. Sometimes (usually on the end bench) people think the pins fully located and it isn't. So there they are, psyching themselves up lookin a bit 'ard with their weights..... go to sit down on the bench and lie back..... Then u hear a massive clatter and bang as the bench just drops! Everone has a look, i can never keep the smirk off my face and want to just burst out laffin. The instant it happens everytime i just wana give it a WODADIK!

This also happens with some of the machines. People are massively embarrassed and usually talk to themselves a little bit and try to act like nothing happened. Well Funny!
Back to top Go down
Rich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rich

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 am

lol i love giving a quiet wodadick to people even when im by myself
Back to top Go down
Doug
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Doug

Number of posts : 42
Drives : 87\' RX-7

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Just sent an email to the BMW Service Manager. Who failed to call me back about an interview I was promised.

The email was simple.

WODADIK!
Back to top Go down
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:42 pm

i want to see proof of that one doug! Evidence please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craig
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
craig

Number of posts : 37
Drives : Diesel Punto :)

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 pm

ye, me too. Why didnt he call you back douglas?

I hope you arent planning to apply for a job there again cus you may have pat chatted your future chances!
Back to top Go down
neil c

Number of posts : 17
Drives : nissan 200sx s14
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:54 pm

haha i remember this, u guys do a crap accent tho!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rich
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rich

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:09 am

I tell you what rrrriiiiiiitteee our accent is excellent, WODADICK lol.

(your right it is a bit shi-tzu really)
Back to top Go down
Timi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Timi

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:10 am

I Teeeellllll Youu Whaatt RIIIGGHHT Neil

(Singe) lol
Back to top Go down
Doug
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Doug

Number of posts : 42
Drives : 87\' RX-7

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:58 am

Email sent to the 'Main Man' in the service department at BMW Birmingham. He was a bit of a thwaite on the phone to. So he deserved it

The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! Wodadik1lb4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!   The 'WODADIK' Thread!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'WODADIK' Thread!!!
Page 1 of 1